Long Live Love is a curriculum about love, relationships and sexuality for secondary schools and vocational schools. The method consists of three teaching packs:
- Long Live Love for general secondary education (second year)
- Long Live Love for higher secondary education (4-5th year)
- Long Live Love for vocational schools
Long Live Love for general secondary education (second year) is partly available in English. Information about this teaching pack, can be found on this webpage. Do you want to know more about the other Long Live Love teaching packs? Please contact us: email@example.com
Impressions of Long Live Love
The aim of Long Live Love
With this teaching pack you can help students safely enjoy their emerging sexuality when they are ready. It enables you to educate them while developing their attitudes and skills with regard to relationships and sexuality.
Themes in Long Live Love
The Long Live Love themes are: puberty, falling in love, relationships, homosexuality, what you want, drawing the line and assertiveness, the internet, groomers, the first time, problems with sex, getting help, safe sex, condoms and contraception.
Series of lessons
The teaching pack consists of six lessons. Each lesson takes a minimum of 50 minutes (one lesson period) to complete. How long the lesson takes depends on the time available, the class, class reactions and whether the subject is particularly relevant for the class. It is important to follow the order of the lessons as it is given and to use all the subject content. The teaching materials have been developed to be used together and to cover all the themes relating to relationships and sexuality.
In the Long Live Love series of lessons we have taken into account:
- Young people with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Differences in values and principles regarding sexuality
- Diversity in the way young people begin relationships
- Differences between boys and girls
- Young people from different regions